Plant Identification Signs with Durability and Clarity
Bush Bird & Bug botanic labels use our MetalPhoto print process to create timeless images by embedding a silver-halide photographic image below the anodic layer of the aluminium. Our labels are made to endure long-term exposure to full sun, abrasion, paint and chemicals, with TuphMount Display Stands ready for ground, wall* or tree installation.
- Over 450 native and exotic species listed, including birds and insects, either individually or as Ecollections of mixed species.
- Beautifully illustrated, use our carefully researched text or supply your own.
- It’s a growing collection, we subsidise adding unlisted species in most cases.**
- Five standard label sizes in Illustrated or JustText formats.
- Matching TuphMount Display Stands with an angled faceplate for readability.
- Secure and very easy to install.
- Little or no maintenance required, even after decades a quick wipe removes growths, grime, paint or marker.
- For DIY mounting YouMount labels are printed on heavier gauge metal with punched holes for attachment.
- Mark your own labels with just a ballpoint pen. DeBoss labels and tags are a low-cost but permanent DIY solution.
- Discounts for Schools and Forest & Bird Members.
- Tell your story, introduce a bit of local history with an old photograph or two, or acknowledge project contributors with our larger TimeSigns product range.
- Coasters make a perfect gift in sets of 4 or 6. We’ve chosen six iconic native species, or select from our listed species.
* By ‘wall’ we mean any immovable object you can drill a hole in. Some on-site assembly is required.
** Some exotic, hybrid or rare species we are unable to subsidise.