Asset Labels & Tags
Our high resolution barcode labels and tags are printed on
anodised aluminium, 316 stainless steel, polyester or paper
base materials. Cost effective barcode labels and ID tags
offering performance you can count on even in the harshest
Asset labels and ID tags for every application
AssetPrint labels and equipment ID tags cover every application. Stainless steel for extreme demand – resistant to chemicals, washdown, abrasion. Or Anodised aluminiumand, scratch solvent and UV for over 25 years. Bigger, smaller, more or less, non-coded or custom content – let us know about your specific requirement and we can offer a solution tailored to your needs.
- Choice of anodised aluminium or 316 stainless steel.
- Available in a range of economical standard sizes, print is black only.*
- Foil thin and flexible aluminium options with high performance adhesive for tamper-proofing.
- Semi rigid labels or tags with holes punched for secure attachment by rivet , screw or adhesive.
- Turn thin gauge labels into a tag or plate for riveting with a sturdy 1.6mm punched and slotted base plate.
- Permanent application to a wide range of surfaces is quick, simple and cost effective.
- Variable content such as text or sequential numbering in one, two or three line formats.
- 1D, 2D barcodes (including QR codes hyperlinked to a web page), with human readable numbering (HR).
- Simple set-up. All we need is your data in a spreadsheet in the exact order you want it printed.
- Before we print we will provide you with a proof copy.
- Supplied in strip, or pack depending on label type and thickness.
- Add-ons and extras – Wrap tags, U-Drive screws, split-rings, wire and crimping tools
* See Anodised Aluminium – AliChroma for colour printing.