Direct Laser Marking
- Directly mark metal components
- Precisely mark pre-printed plates and tags
- Mark large, curved or unusual shapes
We can add information such as variable text and numbers to our pre-imaged Anodised Aluminium plates and tags or almost any metal component you provide us with. The permanent way to mark unusual shaped items such as tools with unique identifiers – even QR or bar codes can be marked directly.
We directly mark almost any metal type or shape using Fibre Laser
Laser Etched – High resolution images in black and contrast white. UV resistance measured in decades, extreme chemical, abrasion and heat resistance. The surface of the metal is intensely heated by fibre laser which produces a carbon black image, or at low power a contrast white image.
Why Direct Laser Mark?
- Perfect for clear and precise tamper proof marking of pre-printed anodised aluminium blanks.
- Delivered pronto – email us your spreadsheet as you need them, we can often fry then freight inside 24 hours.
- Stress free – we’ll let you know when the blanks get low. Never run out of plates again. Imagine that.
- Economical – order pre-printed plates in sheet lots in advance for great pricing.
- Wide range of blank Anodised Aluminium & Stainless Steel tags in standard shapes colours and sizes.
- Not just flat plates – permanent marking on a huge range of material types, shapes and sizes.
- Eliminates adhesives, the most common point to fail in long term identification.
- A hard-wearing, professional looking finish to any project.
Where NOT to use Direct Laser Marking
- On soft plastics. If unsure we can do a test shot.
- On items larger than 300mm in height.
- Where internal components may be damaged by heat.