Commemorative plaques, historic metal signs that stand the test of time.
Anodised aluminium is ideal for any type of sign, it just happens to be perfect for old photos and a good yarn. Using the MetalPhoto print process we create timeless images by embedding a silver-halide photographic image below the anodic layer of the aluminium. Crystal clear print, amazingly durable, TimeSigns are the perfect way to tell the story of a time, place or occasion not to be forgotten.
- Withstands long-term exposure to full sun, abrasion, paint and most chemicals.
- For maximum durability TimeSign print colour is black plus greytones only.
- The print is protected by a glass-clear, sapphire-hard anodic layer.
- Even after decades, a quick wipe removes growths, grime, paint or marker.
- Easy maintenance keeps the surface looking new for years to come.
- Our design team can create a truly memorable design, or you supply the graphic to our specification.
- Add titles, text, photos, maps, newspaper clippings – almost anything to help bring your story to life.
- Standard print sizes suit our Tuphmount Display Systems, add print tiles to create larger signs.
- DIY mounting – no problem! We call this the YouMount. The same standard sizes, but printed on heavier gauge metal with punched holes ready for you to attach to anything.
- Not just historic metal signs and commemorative plaques, we can print almost any image.