Commemorative plaques, historic and general signs that stand the test of time.
Anodised aluminium is ideal for any type of sign, it just happens to be perfect for old photos and a good yarn. Using the MetalPhoto print process we create timeless images by embedding a silver-halide photographic image below the anodic layer of the aluminium. Crystal clear print, amazingly durable, TimeSigns are the perfect way to tell the story of a time, place or occasion not to be forgotten.
- Withstands long-term exposure to full sun, abrasion, paint and most chemicals.
- For maximum durability TimeSign print colour is black plus greytones only.
- The print is protected by a glass-clear, sapphire-hard anodic layer.
- Even after decades, a quick wipe removes growths, grime, paint or marker.
- Easy maintenance keeps the surface looking new for years to come.
- Our design team can create a truly memorable design, or you supply the graphic to our specification.
- Add titles, text, photos, maps, newspaper clippings – almost anything to help bring your story to life.
- Standard print sizes suit our Tuphmount Display Systems, add print tiles to create larger signs.
- DIY mounting – no problem! We call this the YouMount. The same standard sizes, but printed on heavier gauge metal with punched holes ready for you to attach to anything.
- Not just historic signs and commemorative plaques, we can print almost any image.